Chalet View Lodge and Vendor both agree to the following terms:
1. Services not disclosed here will not be allowed prior written consent from Chalet View Lodge. Services to be performed as are follows:
2. Vendor will be given access to Chalet View Lodge no less than 4 hours before an event starts to set up the Vendor's station, goods to be sold, and anything else that is needed and customary to operate and provide the agreed-upon services at Chalet View Lodge events.
3. Vendor will have access to Chalet View Lodge for up to 12 hours following the conclusion of events at Chalet View Lodge, to dismantle and remove all items brought to the event by Vendor. Vendor shall leave the location free from trash and in similar condition that it was in before the Vendor was there.
4. Vendor's staff will be properly dressed, and their appearance shall be clean and neat. They shall also conduct themselves in a professional and orderly fashion.
5. Vendor agrees to abide the Vendor Code of Conduct of Policy, attached hereto as Exhibit A, and incorporated into this Agreement by reference. Material failures to comply with our Vendor Code of Conduct may result in the termination of our relationship as permitted by law.
6. Vendor agrees to hold the Chalet View Lodge free from any damages or claims that may develop in connection with participating in events. Vendor shall also indemnify, defend, and hold harmless Chalet View Lodge, including its directors, officers, employees, customers, and agents from and against all allegations, claims, actions, suits, demands, damages, liabilities, obligations, losses, settlements, judgments, costs and expenses, including without limitation attorneys’ fees and costs, which arise out of, relate to or result from any act or omission of Vendor, or its agents.
7. This contract shall be governed by the laws of the State of California. All claims and disputes arising under or relating to this Agreement are to be settled by binding arbitration in the state of California, Plumas County. An award of arbitration may be confirmed in a court of competent jurisdiction.
Chalet View Lodge is a one-of-a-kind boutique resort that prides itself in providing legendary hospitality and the perfect canvas for epic celebrations. Our Vendor Code of Conduct reflects these fundamental expectations and Chalet View Lodge seeks to do business with reputable business partners who are committed to the same standard of excellence.
One tenet of this Vendor Code of Conduct requires that its vendors comply with all applicable laws and regulations, as well as the principles set out in the Code. Specifically, Chalet View Lodge requires that all vendors carry liability insurance, as well as all other insurance required by California Law, including, but not limited to, worker’s compensation, unemployment, and disability insurance. If a vendor is not based in California, however, and even if there is no legal requirement to do so; or if the legal requirement is not as strict as the requirement included in this Code; vendors are still required to follow the insurance requirements in this Vendor Code of Conduct Policy.
All Vendors will comply with the following Code of Conduct:
Vendors for Chalet View Lodge are vital business partners, and together, these principles provide us with an opportunity to better the lives of the people we touch.